Beautiful Girl - Jose Mari Chan (lyrics)

  
   Beautiful girl wherever you are
   I knew when I saw you
   You had opened the doo
   I knew that I’d love again
   After a long long while I’d love again


   You said hello and I turned to go
   But something in your eyes
   left my heart beating so
   I just knew that I’d love again
   After a long long while I’d love again


   * It was destiny’s game
      for when love finally came on
      I rushed in line only to find
      that you were gone


   Whevever you are I fear that I might
   Have lost you forever
   like a song in the night
   Now that I’ve loved again
   After a long long while I’d loved again


      repeat*


   Beautiful girl I’ll search on for you
   Till all of your loveliness
   In my arms come true
   You’ve made me in love again
   after a long long while I’d love again
   and i'm glad that it’s you
   beautiful girl


| Real name : JOSE MARI CHAN | Birthday : March 11, 1945 | Birth places : Iloilo, Philippines | Hits : Beautiful girl, Can We Just Stop and Talk A While |
                                     Video : Beautiful girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Top Blogs - Blog Directory
TopOfBlogs
free counters