ALONE - Hearts (lyrics)

           
        I hear the ticking of the clock
        I’m lying here the room’s pitch dark
        I wonder where you are tonight
        No answer on the telephone
        And the night goes by so very slow
        Oh I hope that it won’t end though
        Alone...


    * Till now.. 
       I always got by on my own
       I never really cared until I met you
       And now it chills me to the bone
       How do I get you alone ...
       How do I get you alone ...


      You don’t know how long I have wanted
      To touch your lips and hold you tight, oh
      You don’t know how long I have waited
      And I was going to tell you tonight
      But the secret, is still my own
      And my love for you.. is still unknown
      Alone ...


      Repeat *


      How do I get you alone
      How do I get you alone




| Group name : HEART | Members : Ann Wilson, Nancy Wilson and Band | Hits : Alone, Barracuda, Crazy on You |


                                                        Video : ALONE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Top Blogs - Blog Directory
TopOfBlogs
free counters